Transform Your Space With a Custom Home Addition
From a minor addition to an expansive new portion of your home, there are many benefits to choosing an addition as your next home improvement project.
- Increased Living Space. The most obvious benefit of an addition is additional space. Some additions add a few hundred extra square feet, while others can add a thousand or more.
- Increase Home Value. Home additions usually have a high ROI because, in real estate, square footage is everything. However, some additions are more profitable than others, such a adding a master suite, another bedroom, another bathroom, sunroom, etc. All of these add resale value to your home.
- Add What You Need or Want. Need an extra bedroom for a growing family? Or more space for entertaining? An in-law suite or sunroom? Adding on to your existing home can give you the extra room and function you need or want.
- New Digs Without Moving. Moving is stressful. You have to do all that packing, your children may have to change schools, and you never know what your new neighbors are going to be like. If you’re happy where you are, adding on is a great option.
- Use Your Home Equity. The best advantage of building a home addition is that you can use your equity to cover the cost.
Moscovic Building has completed many home remodeling projects, which have created new functional, modern living spaces. Below is a sample of some of the results we have delivered to clients in Northern Oakland County.
Ready to build the addition you've been dreaming of? Contact us today to discuss your project. You can call or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you promptly.
Why wait? Your dream awaits!